Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Want-a-Be If I Can You Can Too...


I have a few If I Can You Can Too Recipes done, but need to upload the photos and such. Opps, sorry. A week or so ago, I had a BAD recipe. I spent a good bit of money to try this new mushroom soup recipe, it was not fit for dogs. Seriously it was horrible. I couldn't eat it. So the entire pot went into the trash and that money gone and no good soup to eat. It was sad, very sad. So I have taken a bit of a break from the cooking of new recipes.


However, I search sites and look for new ones. I love looking at recipe books too. Somehow I've turned into my mother, yikes. *grin*

Today is no exception, I'm sitting watching an episode of Castle on Hulu and searching recipe sites. I've found a few that look very good. Maybe I'll get around to trying them.



Shredded Chicken Nachos-YUM



Slow Cooked White Chili-OH TASTY!



Slow-Cooked Praline Apple Crisp---YIKES, YUMMERS


Spice Sugar Cookies--It is Cookie time!



1 comment:

SirchKismet said...

what sites do you search?