Thursday, September 03, 2009

Two For One...



I will not be posting tomorrow--so you get two today. I'm taking a vacation day!!! Yeah me!

I will be traveling to the airport early tomorrow morning. Dr. Baker is coming for a visit, she just couldn't miss the Noble County Fair. The Iowa folks told her they had never heard of an elephant ear, so she quickly bought a ticket to Ohio, she was not going to miss this fair tradition. However, she proved them wrong did find an elephant ear at the Iowa State Fair, but still kept her ticket.

The Fam will re-unite this weekend.

If you are at home this weekend, bored, picking your toes, lent out of your belly button--oh you know you do, staring at your shoes---jump in your car, on your bike, whatever and head to Caldwell, Ohio for the Noble County Fair. Dr. Baker will likely give out free advice if you ask, although the real question is, should you listen?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Except for the beard, your Dad looks like my neighbor, Mr. Wonderful. Although your Dad is probably wonderful, while Mr. Wonderful is not wonderful at all.

allie said...

Flubtastic Doofalo: Well my Dads has his moments, but I don't think he is as underhanded as Mr. Wonderful.