Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Long Time, No Blog…

Sorry readers, if you are still out there. It has been almost a week since I have blogged. Mostly I’ve just been super busy and haven’t taken the time. I know it’s commitment and I need to make it, but let’s face it I have commit issues in general and none of you are surprised.

I’ve been busy.

I had a couple of interviews the last couple of weeks and one coming up although I don’t know when, I got an email that I would be called to schedule it, but haven’t gotten the call yet. I’m not sure that the first two interviews went so well, but we’ll see I guess. I should know if I’m going to be called for second interviews by the end of this week, so I’ll keep ya posted. When I get the call for the other one, I’ll keep ya posted. I get out of sorts with these type of things. My stomach takes on a mind of its own. I admit it, there is some vomiting going on, can’t be helped. This is why I’ll have to elope, I’ll never make it through a wedding ceremony. There would a barf-a-rama, which would just not be pretty.

I’m also planning an alternative spring break trip to Vinton County, Ohio. I’m taking a group of students to Vinton County to do some programming in the schools on going to college, majors, options, etc. It will be an adventure. I thought we were going to be staying in a B&B, now I fear we are going to be a cabin of some kind. Hmmm, I don’t camp, I’m a bit concerned, but I keep telling myself I can do anything for a week. It’s an awesome resume builder and gets me out of my office for a week. My biggest fear at this point, I snore, can’t help it I do, and yikes I’m going to be in a cabin with 7 students while snoring, I may not sleep the entire week.

Can you imagine in all of this I found my passport, which has been missing for over two years now. I need to leave the country by Feb. 7 when it expires, or simply re-new it. Heeeheee. I’m just excited to find it, so I can keep the stamps, I worked hard for those, many of the places were not even going to stamp it until I asked.

Ok, off for now.

2 comments:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

Camping is a blast and just think-you'll be in a cabin-not a tent! It's so beautiful in the wild I think you'll enjoy it. Where did you find your passport?

allie said...

Hum, I guess I'll have to see about the "fun" of camping. The passport was saftly hidden in an interview portilio. Smart, right.