Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well!

Again this damn thing will not let me upload photos. I'm not sure what the problem is. They are the same size as another photos that I have uploaded in the past. ARGH!

So, today, I guess you get a list of things that annoy me. This will not be an extensive list as that would take too much time and my fingers would likely fall off before I typed through the extensive list. Nope this is just a sampling.

1. Blogs that will not let me upload very important photos.

2. The fact that I keep stubbing my toes on the bottom of the fan in my bedroom. Seriously, it's there every day, but somehow I seem to run into it every single day.

3. People that only email forwards. If you email other stuff too and every now and then send on something you think is funny or important, that's fine, but don't just send forwards--just take me off your damn list.

4. The fact that my new desk in my office that I just got back in October already is full of dings and scratches. Now I know I put some there, lets not discuss that. However, the others just seem to have appeared, I think it's crap. A desk is for working and should be able to handle more than it has.

5. That healthy food experts tell me to eat an apple when my sweet tooth is in over drive. I tell you an apple is tasty, but it is not what my tooth wants. It wants brownies, birthday cake, cookies, ice cream, Reese Cups. I wish I knew which tooth it was, I'd pull it.

6. While we are on the subject of teeth. I am pissed that the tooth that had to have a root canal last March still hurts every single day. Seriously! Yes, seriously, and I just don't know what to do about it at this point. I'm just dealing and missing the invention of the straw.

7. Speaking of March, St. Paddy's Day is coming up soon. It should only be allowed on week days, that is this middle of the week crap?

*Sigh* It feels like a Monday all over again. This is not good, kids, not good at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back!!!! =)

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I'm with you on the forwarding messages. while I've been guilty of sending a couple-I really want to hear from my friends. However, there are only so many chain emails a girl can stand.