Thursday, February 12, 2009

ARGH!



I'm become an old lady and an adult and I just don't like it. The old lady part comes from a muscle in my back that was pulled last week and for some reason came back in full force with it's stabbing pain this morning. WTF!!???! At this rate, I can barely move from my chair to the filing cabinet without groaning in trouble pain. I'm supposed to be working at the mill Saturday, it has got to get better. My gas bill for the past two months came yesterday, yep last two, they didn't send me one last month and of course I didn't call and request one so there is a $1.50 late charge. I can deal with that, but the overall total, good grief and my house is set on 60. I can not imagine if I actually had a house and not a townhouse. I'm doomed to rent forever. ARGH!



The adult part is fighting with my dental insurance. As you know or may not know, I had a emergency root canal the day before my St. Paddy's Day party last year. Grand times, I tell ya. Well the issue is, that tooth had a crown on it from a couple of years ago. It was a tooth that had a filling in it from years ago as a teenager and the tooth had gone bad as the filling had separated from the tooth. Well the dentist that put the crown on pissed me off once before the god awful pain, and when I call to explain, "hey dude, more pain" he was at a "conference". Now granted, I didn't have an appointment, and I know how I feel when my students show without an appointment, but seriously. So, I call somewhere else, they got me in that day, I had the root canal, yadda, yadda, yadda. Well, I have since gone back a few times, because the stupid thing still hurts. So, the issue, because of some dumb ass policy about teeth and 5 years work, the insurance company charged me for part of the work, but not all. Odd, yes, I felt so too. Anyway, now it has dawned on me that it's been 4 months since the last visit and almost a year since the original event and I still have pain everyday. So, I'm trying to figure out, who I can go see and not pay with all my limbs.

Is it Friday yet?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would take a ton of time, but I would check out the student dental clinic. I think they charge far less because students (under close supervision) do the work. The dental college also has free clinics once every quarter or so, so the students can practice.

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I thought you were going to the chiropracte dude-. Hopefully the student clinic will be a viable option. It's not like the two "licensed" dentist did such a bang up job. Maybe letting someone has dental information fresh in their memory will do a better job.

des