Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Somewhere Else...

Today, I just kinda want to be somewhere else.  This morning started off delightfully with a nice breakfast out, I don't do that often, so it was a real treat. I then went and got my passport photo taken, yikes small rats around the city were scrabbling to get away.  The photo even broke the machine, I couldn't get my photos. I have to go later this evening to see if they could get them to print. If not, gotta do them again.

My work day has been fine, not a lot of stress today.  However, I really just want to be someplace else.  I'm not asking for much, maybe a bit of sun, nice jazz playing in the background, and a good book in hand or time to work on my knitting.  Ahh, talk amoungst yourselves while I drift away for a moment.

A pint of Killians in my little scenrio might be nice too. Oh and a nice gentleman in a kilt to serve the pint.



No comments: