Monday, March 07, 2011

Winner & National Cereal Day...


Did you know that today is National Cereal Day. My favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats!




What's yours?


In other news, I'm not a big fan of Giant Eagle. I simply feel they are a bit overpriced and well I just don't shop there. However, today, they won me over a bit. How did they win me over, free drugs. I'm telling you free drugs is a good way to be a winner in my book. However, then they were on my shit list, not just my I don't care for you list.

I lost my card that you HAVE to have to get the sale price. As I was waiting on my free drugs, I had to pay for another drug, so I went and got a new card. About an hour later, I got a text message from a rando offering me some deal or another. Hmmmm, I just got a new Giant Eagle card, where they asked my phone number, I wonder where this text message came from...tards!!!!

No comments: