Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Trivia...

No, just kidding Wednesday is trivia day silly...well at least the Wednesday's I remember to do it.

This past weekend was the Dublin Irish Festival...excellent craic.  Lots of dancing, Irish music, kilts, laughs, music, fish and chips, kilts, bagpipes, kilts, lemon shake ups, kilts, Irish music, kilts...did I mention there were kilts.  *grin*

There was of course the yearly sand sculpture.  This was early Saturday, there was loads more added, but didn't think to take a final picture.

I got to hear my favorite Trad Irish song.  YEAH!!!

And I found the design for my next tattoo.  One small problem...loads of detail..but this was carved into a big hunk of stone...can you imagine.  It was awesome, but had a really awesome price too, darn it.

In other random news...look Ma, I've got nails.  Two weeks of not working at my parents store and my nails actually will grow. Forgive the crappy paint job and wrinkly almost 35 year old hands...and just look at those nails.  Ah, yeah!
Today is Tuesday, it will be a good day.  I did a jig last night just to make sure it was and scary, but true, I wore a skirt to work today...kids this only happens once in a very blue moon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I forgot something this past weekend - the Dublin Irish festival.

Ah, well. I couldn't go anyway. My Ex and her fam love it, and I wouldn't want to run into any of them.

allie said...

SS: No ex should keep anyone from this fest, so sorry.