Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lists...

I have found I like making lists.  To Do lists are great, I love being able to check items off as they are accomplished.  It makes me feel a small sense of moving forward.  Often lists can be helpful. Pro/Con lists can help when making a difficult decision.  I don't always stick to my lists, but that's ok too.

I liked my year of 34 list, although I kinda lost track of it.  I think I'll continue the idea for the year of 35.

Thing I've never done before in this my 35th year.

1. Got a pedicure.  I know can you believe it, 35 and never had a pedicure, but it's true. I got one over the weekend. It was great. I was a bit nervous, ok a lot nervous because I have very sensitive feet to the point of pain sometimes, but it went well and my toes are so darn cute.  I went with a bright pink, I figure in a couple of weeks, if it lasts that long, I will not loose my toes in the sand.



2. Got a full body massage.  Dear goodness it was awesome!  Charles Penzone Salon, you lived up to your reputation and I thank you kindly for it.  I will try to work more massages into my budget, so worth it.

That's it for now, but those were two great ones, right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...perhaps no more comments when I have my Pedicure every month.

allie said...

Maybe, but I reserve the right to still yell at you. LOL