Friday, May 06, 2011

Sunday is Mother's Day...

Just a few of the reasons my Mom is great...

1. She let me take photography in 4-H the one year I participated, even paid for all the film development.


2. She didn't force me to do a 2nd year in 4-H.

3. She patiently sat in the passenger seat, while I attempted over and over and over and over and over again to learn how to parallel park in a set of damn cones.

4. She drove me to countless softball games/practices.

5. She drove me all the way to the next town for a funeral and when we got there and I couldn't go in, she simply turned the car around and went for ice cream.

6. She encouraged me to read!

7. She flew to Texas with me, helped me rent an apartment, and didn't bat an eyelash when I decided not to move.

8. She still sends me care packages in the mail.

9. Even though I'm *cough* 35, she still makes my bed at her house.

10.  She allows me to go to the "Barn Church" and doesn't push for the other option.



My Mom would prefer not to be in front of a camera, so in respect for her wishes, this will have to do-this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! I DO LOVE YOU DON'T I!
mom