Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Fair...

Going through photos this evening I found many forgotten photos.  So, sad, they must be shared.  In August, I visited the Iowa State Fair.  Why you ask, well, good question, I have no good answer.  I mean yes, there are tons of fairs here in Ohio.


Buy the t-shirt, no silly, just take a picture of it, to confirm you really were at the Iowa State Fair.


There were a ton of people there, even though it was crazy hot.


Good thing about the Iowa State Fair, one can have a pint of beer with their chips.  Notice scary blue finger nail polish.  It just added to the fun fair experience.


When beer does not cool one off a nice popsicle is highly recommended. 

And that kids is a short trip to the fair.  It's Tuesday, I think...still over loaded with new information.

1 comment:

SirchKismet said...

Barlow Fair this weekend. Last fair of the year if you missed all the rest.