Thursday, April 01, 2010

A Little Direction...

I think my readership has fallen off the ledge.  It's ok, I know my life is not that interesting. However, I need to know if it's a good idea to keep this blog going. It's been in place a long time, some weeks there are more posts than others. 

If I shoud keep it going, I need a few projects to focus on.  Give me a few projects, topics, suggestions, etc.  Are you there? Are you reading?  Do you want to keep reading?  You don't have to put your name in the comments if you don't want, your choice.

Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Folks no longer read my blog either. Perhaps everyone is too busy with their own issues to focus on our ramblings.

Anyway, I don't think we should tell you what to share. If I must make a suggestion, I think you should focus on something you enjoy, like photography.

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging!!!!

Ms H

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging!!!!

Ms H

Anonymous said...

I still read every week. Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

reading