Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Unexpected Wednesday Sighting…

Many times, I wonder, what should I blog about. I don’t lead a rock star life, so it makes for a stretch to find worthwhile items to include for all to read. Well today, I have an item. I don’t know if it is really blog worthy, but it struck me as a bit weird so that’s why I’m including it.

I work for a large university. My building is older and has not seen many renovations in the past few years. This being said the ladies rooms in the building leave much to be desired. I walk into the ladies room this morning and there is a sign on the circa 1980 chairs (that likely have not been cleaned since they were new) before you actually enter the facilities that states: If you sleep on these chairs please return them to their original formation. WHAT!!!!! Why is someone sleeping in the ladies room? There is a perfectly good student lounge just around the corner which is much cleaner. I mean, I’ve been in a couple of very posh bathrooms. Heck, I took photos of the bathroom in Caesar’s Palace in Vegas. However, this restroom is gross, why, why? I ask again why?

No comments: