Saturday, August 13, 2005

Life is a whirl wind

I have left Franklin University and have taken a position with Central Ohio Technical College. I am working in the Admissions department. I'm very excited. This past week was my first at COTC, I loved it! I've already done a student orientation and a recruiting event. Due to the fact COTC is in Newark, I've had to make the difficult decision to leave my beloved Grandview. I have a new apartment in Pataskala. I'm basically out in the sticks again, but at least I'm between Newark and Columbus. I can be in Newark in 15 minutes and in Columbus in 30.

Signing off for now...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yeah for you!!! I'm glad that you went outside the comfort zone and are going for the gold!!!!!! Tell me about your new digs, what's it like in the sticks again and what you're really doing in the new job. Again, YEAH! for you!!!